20090326

BEFORE I GO...


Good day good Sirs and Madames,

May this find you all in good health, I have for many a night now felt perturbed by this land. The disconcerting smell of putrid cider and the spiralling depths of a mysterious numbing sensation that I cannot shake has driven me to conceed and make sail for the distant lands of Japan.
As I will be fleeing the country under cover of night (of course..) on the thirtieth day of this month I am compelled to stay in contact through the medium of 'blog'.
The other point of this blog is to detail all the daft and senseless things that I hope I will find or see for all your amusement! Make sure you bookmark it or send me a message and I will add you to the mailing list.

Before departure I am holding a gathering of great and also not so great, possibly even inane and downright bizarre people on Friday the 27th.

Hope this reaches you all in time.

God bless.

Frederick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers